Salary is commensurate with qualifications and determined in accordance with the appropriate collective agreement/terms and conditions of employment.
General Credentials for Positions
Applicants for all positions should be committed to maintaining currency within their discipline/occupational area, and should possess:
- Relevant education and qualifications
- Relevant occupational experience and employment
- Extensive knowledge of current trends and issues in field
- Excellent interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
The College values diversity in the workplace and strongly encourages applications from African Nova Scotians and other members of the visible minority community, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and women. Applicants from these designated groups wishing to self identify may do so in their cover letters.